Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2010

BBC iPlayer

So for a few weeks now there's been barely anything I really want to watch on the BBC's iPlayer, but in the last few days there has been an infulx of decent programming that I wish to share.

Firstly, there is 'Eddie Izzard: Marathon Man'. A brilliant comedian trying to do over 40 marathons, day after day. Quite an interesting programme, and with Eddie Izzard is actually quite funny at times.

For any fans of 'The Thick of It' there is now the film 'In The Loop' on iPlayer. In my opinion everybody should watch this film (I mean, it's from the genius who helped write and direct 'I'm Alan Partridge', Armando Iannucci.)

Lastly, Metal seems to have infiltrated the BBC, as now on iPlayer is the Iron Maiden film 'Flight 666' as well as a shortened version of one of their gigs. Both a definite watch.

Well, that's it for this post as drunkedness is taking over and I need sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment